Dental Implant Cost in Gurgaon
A Dental Implant is a root replica used to replace your missing teeth.
Before dental implants, dentures were the only choice patients had for tooth replacement. Unlike bridges, dental implants do not rely on adjacent teeth for support, and there is no need to grind down any healthy teeth to fix them. Because they fill not only the gap between the teeth but also the empty space in the jaw, dental implants help to prevent the bone loss that can often occur after the teeth fall out. A dental implant has three parts an Anchor, an abutment and the Crown after the anchor has become firm in the bone the abutment is screwed in and the crown is cemented or secured in place. The new crown will look and feel like a normal tooth. You can floss around it, brush it and bite on it. Essentially, you will have regained your lost tooth. This is the most predictable and successful method of replacing missing teeth in dentistry and is always the recommended first option.
Dental implants are often effective. If performed by an expert the surgery offers best outcomes. If the bone doesn't properly fuse, the implant is taken out, the area is cleaned up, and the surgery can be repeated in approximately three months. One can get an expert consultation at Aspen Dental and can also know about dental implant cost in Gurgaon.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Permanent replacement of missing teeth
- Restores normal function and esthetics
- Preserves the remaining bone
- Can prevent sunken appearance of face that happens as a result of missing teeth
- Does not compromise the adjacent teeth, thus helps in maintaining the dental structure
To know more about Dental Implant Cost in Gurgaon schedule an appointment with the expert dental implant doctors at Aspen Dental, the best dental clinic in Gurgaon.
Dental Implant Procedure
The Dental Implant usually consists of three parts
- Anchor or the fixture, which goes into the bone and fuses with it
- The abutment, that connects the fixture with the prosthesis and lies around the gum line
- The Prosthesis, which is a crown or a bridge
Immediate Loading vs Delayed Loading Implants
Most of the times the Fixture is placed in the bone and left there for three months to fuse with the bone, in such a case the tooth on top of the implant is only given after three months but with recent advancements, in implantology, the Implants can be immediately loaded
This procedure allows patients to enjoy new tooth/teeth immediately after Implant Placement on the same day or within a week. However, certain criteria and conditions must be met in order to go for immediate Implants/ same day Implants.
Important considerations for immediate implants include:
- Bone condition and density
- Shape, type and health of gums
- Occlusion or bite
- Presence of infection
- Healing ability of the patient
Candidates for Dental Implants
- Patients with missing teeth who are looking for alternatives to dentures or bridges
- Patients who have healthy jawbone density in order to support the implant
- Patients who do not have a disease or condition which can slow or prevent the healing process after implant surgery
- Patients who are not currently undergoing chemotherapy or radiation treatment for cancer